Saturday 1 December 2012

I LOVE COCONUT

BONJOUR!
Ok, so this is my first ever blog post and I have been contemplating making a blog for quite a bit now so I thought whilst I have a bit of time on my hands I might as well!!

I thought my first blog post should be on something quite important to me and this is SMELLING NICE!

Smelling good is remarkably important to me!

I love walking past someone and they can smell me, I love walking into my room and I can smell different candles/perfumes and just overall good smells!

I think my favourtite fragrance of 2012 would have to be the KIM KARDASHIAN perfume; this perfume is titled "Kim Kardashian" and it just simply smells very similar to Paris Hilton, Michael Kors and mixture of Britney Spears 'Curious' with a floral sweet drydown.

I have spent loads of money on different fragrances and things in the past but my CURRENT bath favourite is COCONUT!!!

Firstly, when you are trying to maintain healthy skin it is helpful to eat certain healthful foods that are rich in specific nutrients. One such food is raw coconut which contains properties that help promote clearer, healthier and more youthful skin!

I feel like everyone eats/drinks coconut in some way, shape or form! I personally love the pineapple and coconut juice drinks.

The smell of coconut bath products are just to die for!!! Here are a few coconut products I use to moisturise and exfoliate my skin!

I use a coconut body scrub from The Body Shop to exfoliate my skin occasionally with bath mittens/gloves to fight off dead skin cells as well as to achieve healthy and glowing skin.

Exfoliation can resolve things like blemished skin, clogged pores, hyperpigmentation and dry skin.

I then moisturise my skin every day with coconut body butter (also from The Body Shop)

 

 


 
I also have a few miscellaneous coconut products from drug stores. (Boots, superdrug)

No comments:

Post a Comment