Thursday 10 January 2013

BONE STRAIGHT HAIR!

KONICHIWA!

I haven't made a post in exactly a month and four days!

I guess I was still contemplating about what I want my blog to be about and how frequently I should actually make posts!

After a few weeks of ruminating I have decided that I shall blog about all the things that interest me. I want my blog to be full of diversity so there will ne a mixture of health and fitness, nursing ethics, hair and beauty and of course fashion!

So today's post is going to be a little different from my last few posts and it is going to be on HAIR!

As a female my hair is very important to me and a has a very big impact on the way I look; I'd say my hair is actually the most important part of me.

I say this because I actually can't leave my house without my hair done. There was actually a time when I didn't attend work because my hair wasn't done!

What I mean by "having my hair done" is having my hair in extensions or weave.

Having my hair in a weave is actually mandatory; it is a significant part of me. I usually have hairstyles such as a side partings, fringes or a middle part. (Quite simple no?)

I'm not really a fan of natural hair because my natural hair tends to get quite tough and difficult to manage. I do have to hand it to the natural hair sisters but I prefer permimg my hair against anything in the world.

The last type of
weave I purchased before my current weave was the Malaysian loose curl texture. I did enjoy this bouncy, voluminous hair but I have to switch it up from time to time. For the duration of time I had this hair I think I just about did everything to it: dyed it, curled, straightened, washed and even went swimming in Barbados with it.





Me dancing on my birthday 
I wanted to go for a different look this time around so I went ahead and purchased Malaysian straight hair. I'm a big fan of Malaysian hair because it lasts long, has minimal shedding and puts up with all the different tasks I put it through. I had to get jet black hair because it is very elegant and classy. The lengths I have in are 1x70g 16", 1x100g 20", 1x100g bundle 22" and 1x100g bundle 24".





At Vapiano 

No comments:

Post a Comment